Take a “Virtual” Run or Walk for the Kids
Can’t make it to the Zoo on April 28? – No problem!
Simply choose a convenient location and time of your own and take a Walk or Run with us on your treadmill, in your favorite park, at a community track or around your block.
how to get started:
1. Register Online Today: You can start a team, join an existing team, or simply join as an individual. Choose the Virtual Participant ticket option.
2. Set Up Your Own Fundraising Page: After you have registered, you will be taken to your personal fundraising page. If you chose to start a team, as the team captain, you can also customize the team page.
3. Spread the Word: Your personal page makes it easy to send emails and share social media posts! Being a virtual participant is a great way to not only raise funds, but awareness. Be sure to invite friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to give a gift on your behalf. They can give online through your personal fundraising page or mail a check.
If mailing a check, please ask your supporters to write your
name in the memo.
Checks Payable to Cleveland Christian Home:
Virtual Run & Walk for the Kids
Cleveland Christian Home
4614 Prospect Ave. E, Rm 240
Cleveland, OH 44103
We’ll even send you a 5K Walk and Run for
the Kids event t-shirt. Let us know the date you choose and we’ll do our
best to send it so you have it for your Run/Walk (Unfortunately, some things
are out of our control so we can’t guarantee it but if you register online by
April 15 you will have it before April 28).
Don’t forget to share with us! We’d love to see how you did!
- Tag us on Facebook
- Use #CCHrunwalk for all of your social media posts
- Add our Twitter handle to your tweets @CCHCleveland
- Upload your videos on YouTube and send us the link
- Send your story, videos and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org